Have you ever found yourself stuck in the middle of you living room and feeling helpless from all the pieces and clumps of fur your beloved pet has left on the floor, the sofa, the curtains, and the carpet? Reading any Dyson DC25 All Floors review may help you discover just how clever this machine is.
It is very important to be able to pick up your pet’s fur off of the various surfaces of your living room and other rooms. After all, you would not want a visitor to come and see all the messy little clumps of fur clinging everywhere in your house.
Here are some of the extremely useful features of the Dyson Animal DC25 upright vacuum cleaner:
- A HEPA filter that lasts just as long as your actual unit does. This filter is washable, therefore eliminating the need to spend hundreds of dollars in getting a replacement for it every 6 months. It is also approved by the British Allergy Foundation as a piece of equipment that effectively removes 99.97% of all particles in the air up to 0.3 microns. This makes for a fresher and cleaner house environment.
- A motor which has an amazing 220 Air watts of power which can also be found in bigger sized vacuums for floors and carpets.
- A powered electric brush bar for removing ground in dirt from hard to reach areas such as in thicker carpets and in crevices.
- A 5 year warranty on the labor and parts, as you would expect from a company with the reputation if Dyson.
- A see through dust bin for easy checking if it is already full or not – simple yet effective idea.
- An automatic height adjustment beater bar which lets the unit easily adjust to different carpet lengths and even adjusts for use on surfaces like hard wood flooring and ceramic tiles.
Indeed, if you are looking for the best hardwood floor vacuum or any type of vacuum to pick up those little pieces of fur your pet leaves, the Dyson Animal DC25 really is the best unit for you.